2013年10月1日星期二

Followup on programing style

  In this week’s lecture, we went through some class examples and
learned about how to raise exception case. I found raising exception
amazing and came to an understanding of how python raise thoseValueError
or NameError etc.I spent a couple hours working on my exercise2,
but when I finally completed it and submitted it to MarkUs,
something interesting happened.
  Most of the testcases had passed except
for the testcase called “Test for PEP8 compliancI spent some time on trying
to figure out what is PEP8 and realized that PEP8 actually refers to a style checker, thus I know that the style of the way we program matters as well. This
implemented me a new mindset, as I previously thought that only the concept matters and the structure of the algorithm do not.
  Now, I am trying to reinforce the idea of programming style so I can be on the right track and hopefully I can get used to it as soon as possible.

没有评论:

发表评论