2013年9月23日星期一

New challenge of CSC148H1F

  This is the first week of school and many of us came to school unprepared, including myself being one of them.I took csc108 last year which fulfill the requirement of csc148. However, I personally don't feel as confident about the material about class and objects and from what I heard, csc148 is challenging because the course flow is almost twice as quick as it was in csc108 and the topics that will be covered in csc148 will mostly be surrounding class and objects.
  I was really nervous during the first lecture but thankfully, our professor Danny actually went through many of the csc108 material with us in class and gave us a list of website access that gives some tutorial about python. Those lists are so useful and I set them as my favourite pages in my laptop.For further preparation, I went through some of the past notes that I took for my csc108 courses and also went through the 70 pages rampup slides that were forwarded to students.
  I hope I can manage to do well in the upcoming classes.

没有评论:

发表评论